Lets look at the facts:
- 3.78 billion people social media users every day - that’s 48% of the population.
- 130 million users click on shopping posts each month on Instagram.
- 50% of people have visited a website to make a purchase after seeing a product / service on social media.
- 81% of people use Instagram to research products / services.
- 71% of consumers who have a positive experience with a brand on social media are likely to recommend the company to their friends / family.
So how can you manage social media in 3 easy steps?
1. Encourage your customers to follow your social media accounts. Add it to your business card if you have one.
2. Post regularly, this can be anything from a new product to an update about your business.
3. Respond to comments & messages. Engaging with prospective customers increases the chance of them remembering your brand / buying from you in the future.