1. Access the main menu via the * key, you should see the option of account verification if enabled.
2. Terminal will prompt for the user to insert, swipe or tap the card. For this example we will swipe the card.
3. If enabled you may be prompted for account on file.
4. Account verification should be authorised and will show an auth code on screen.
5. A merchant receipt will be printed with a space for signature.
6. You will be prompted to validate the signature.
7. The customer receipt will then be printed and the terminal will return back to the idle screen.