Follow these easy steps to learn how to Replace/Install an Ingenico Paper Roll. If your receipts are not printing correctly, you can also follow these steps to check everything is placed correctly.
1. Open the paper compartment by lifting the catch located at the rear of the terminal and pull the cover to the rear of the terminal.
2. Insert the paper roll in the compartment following the directions shown in the picture.
3. Pull the paper up to the top of the terminal.
4. Hold the paper and close the lid.
5. Press simultaneously on both upper corners of the paper flap, until it clips into position.
Note: When a new paper roll is inserted, tear off the first length (one complete turn) to avoid printing on the adhesive tape footprint.
Now you have learnt how to Replace/Install an Ingenico Paper Roll. If you require more assistance, please call the help desk below.