Follow the steps below to conduct a Desk 3500 Swipe Sale.
To start, press the MENU (dot) at the 'Idle Screen' to display the 'Transaction Menu'.
2. This screen will be displayed if ‘Sale’ is selected from the above menu. As you type in the transaction amount, it will change to the following step.
3. Press to confirm amount or press to clear all digits or press to clear one digit at a time and type in new value.
4. Swipe the cardholder's card.
5. Terminal will check the card.
6. This screen will only be displayed if the terminal attempted to connect to the acquirer.
7. A response to the ‘Sale’ request is returned by the acquirer. The terminal will print the merchant receipt.
8. Tear off the merchant receipt and press the green TICK if it is readable or press FEED to reprint the receipt. Ask the cardholder to sign the receipt.
9. If the signature matches one on the card, press the green TICK. If not, press yellow CLEAR and the transaction will be reversed. A customer receipt is printed.
10. Tear off the customer receipt and press if it is readable or press to reprint the receipt.
You have now completed a Desk 3500 Swipe Sale. For more articles on how to use your Desk 3500, click here.